Eating healthy can become very boring. Especially when you have been doing it for years. I’m always thinking of new ways to spice up my diet. Jerky is a healthy high protein snack. Rice is a good clean carb. So I thought why not combine them into one mouthwatering dish.
- 1 cup brown rice (best if 1 day old)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cooked shredded carrots
- 1 cup brocolli
- 1 egg white, beaten
- low sodium soy sauce, to taste
- Pam spray
- 3oz Wicked Cutz Korean BBQ Jerky
- Spray Pam in pan and sauté mushrooms until browned.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add rice.
- Add egg and mix until rice is thoroughly coated with egg.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes on high, or until egg is lightly browned.
- Combine rice mixture and vegetables in large bowl and stir until vegetables are well mixed.
- Cut Wicked Cutz Korean BBQ in half an inch pieces.
- Add low sodium soy sauce to taste and serve.